Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (817) 778-0518.
Dr. Stephen Johnston, MD
Dr. Stephen Johnston, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Johnston completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. He currently practices at USMD Fort Worth Clearfork Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnston is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Texas- San Antonio Long Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnston?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Johnston, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnston's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnston accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnston frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Cardiac Imaging.
Dr. Johnston's office is located at 5450 Clearfork Main St Ste 230, Fort Worth, TX 76109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnston has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
USMD Fort Worth Clearfork Clinic
USMD Fort Worth Clearfork Clinic5450 Clearfork Main St Ste 230, Fort Worth, TX 76109 Existing Patients: (817) 778-0518