Dr. Stephen Schissel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schissel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Schissel, MD is a family medicine specialist in Amesbury, MA. Dr. Schissel completed a residency at St. Elizabeth Hospital. He currently practices at Lahey Health Primary Care, Amesbury and is affiliated with Anna Jaques Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St. Elizabeth Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Malden Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Health Primary Care, Amesbury
Lahey Health Primary Care, Amesbury24 Morrill Pl, Amesbury, MA 01913 Existing Patients: (978) 388-5050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schissel?
I miss Dr. Schissel a lot! I have never found s doctor to be so caring and compassionate! He even called me on his own time when concerned about my health and test results. I've honestly considered making the long trip from Ohio to continue care with him! He's a top notch doctor, missed in Ohio! The practice is not the same without him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schissel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schissel frequently treats Overweight, Obesity, and Painful Urination (Dysuria).
Dr. Schissel's office is located at 24 Morrill Pl, Amesbury, MA 01913. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schissel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center