Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Korte accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephen Korte, MD is a cardiology specialist in Appleton, WI. Dr. Korte completed a residency at Scott & White Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Thedacare Regional Medical Center-appleton and is affiliated with Sanford Medical Center Bismarck. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Scott & White Hospital - Taylor, Internship Hospital
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Thedacare Regional Medical Center-appleton1818 N Meade St, Appleton, WI 54911 Existing Patients: (920) 731-8900
Klamath Heart Clinic
Klamath Heart Clinic2614 Clover St, Klamath Falls, OR 97601 Existing Patients: (541) 884-6233
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Korte?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Korte frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Korte's office is located at 1818 N Meade St, Appleton, WI 54911. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Korte has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sanford Medical Center Bismarck
- Val Verde Regional Medical Center