Dr. Galens has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Galens, MD is a pulmonologist in Shelby Township, MI. Dr. Galens completed a residency at University Chicago Hospital. He currently practices at Pulmonary & Critical Care Associates PC and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Troy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Galens is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Chicago Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Chicago Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Chicago Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pulmonary & Critical Care Associates PC50505 Schoenherr Rd Ste 290, Shelby Township, MI 48315 Existing Patients: (586) 772-5550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galens?
Would, have and will again highly recommend Dr. Galens to family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Galens, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Galens' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Galens accepts your insurance.
Dr. Galens frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Galens' office is located at 50505 Schoenherr Rd Ste 290, Shelby Township, MI 48315. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy