Call (914) 361-9906 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Stephanie Smith Marrone, MD
Dr. Stephanie Smith Marrone, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Bronxville, NY. Dr. Smith Marrone completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital. She currently practices at Kumar Kalapatapu, MD and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Galaxy Health Network
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith Marrone?
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- Phelps Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smith Marrone has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephanie Smith Marrone, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith Marrone's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith Marrone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith Marrone frequently treats Nausea, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Magnesium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Smith Marrone's office is located at 55 Palmer Ave, Bronxville, NY 10708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith Marrone speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.