Dr. Stephanie Keller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Keller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephanie Keller, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Keller completed a residency at University of Alabama At Birmingham. She currently practices at Atlanta Family Neurology / Atlanta Child Neurology. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keller is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- The University Of Alabama At Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Of Alabama School Of Medincine, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Joan C Edwards School Of Medicine At Marshall University, Medical School — 2005
- The University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atlanta Family Neurology / Atlanta Child Neurology
Atlanta Office975 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 340, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 255-2670
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keller?
My daughter was at CHOA with mystery symptoms that were eventually diagnosed at pseudo tumor. Dr. Keller and the PA she worked with, Amber, were exceptional and caring professionals that we are eternally grateful for...not just for their knowledge but for their grace and patience with a scared mom.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Keller frequently treats Grip and-or Muscle Group Pull Test, Compound Muscle Action Potential (CMAP) Scan, and TCD Bubble Test.
Dr. Keller's office is located at 975 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 340, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Keller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.