Dr. Bryant has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephanie Bryant, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine specialist in Hobart, IN. She currently practices at Lake George Medical Center and is affiliated with Franciscan Health Dyer. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bryant is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Midwestern University Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- 2001, Undergraduate School
- Purdue University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lake George Medical Center164 Bracken Pkwy, Hobart, IN 46342 Existing Patients: (219) 942-1145
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bryant?
Thorough visit with whole patient review of systems. Listens to my needs and addresses them. Prompt action on my needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bryant accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bryant frequently treats Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Bryant's office is located at 164 Bracken Pkwy, Hobart, IN 46342. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franciscan Health Dyer
- St. Mary Medical Center