Dr. Stella Hetelekidis, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Falls Church, VA. Dr. Hetelekidis completed a residency at Joint Center For Radiation Therapy/ Harvard Med School. She currently practices at Radiation Oncology Associates, PC and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Radiation Oncology Associates, PC
Radiation Oncology Associates3300 Gallows Rd, Falls Church, VA 22042 (703) 776-3731
- Joint Center For Radiation Therapy/ Harvard Med School, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Beth Israel Med Center/harvard Med School, Internship Hospital — 1989
- MIT, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hetelekidis?
She was the best. Very personable and knowledgeable. I asked her a ton of questions during my consultation and she took extra time with me to explain the treatment. She trusts her staff which made me trust them too. I'm so glad I had her for my breast radiation treatment plan. I was able to re-arrange my appointments when needed. They allowed my husband to go in with me at the beginning/during set-up which really helped my peace of mind.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center