Dr. Parpos has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stefanos Parpos, MD is a cardiology specialist in Newton, MA. Dr. Parpos completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center. He currently practices at Newton-Wellesley Hospital Cardiology and is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parpos is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tufts Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Newton-Wellesley Hospital Cardiology
Newton-Wellesley Hospital Cardiology2014 Washington St Fl 2, Newton, MA 02462 Existing Patients: (617) 831-7100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parpos?
Knowledgeable, kind, and funny - the whole package! Very friendly staff, also.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stefanos Parpos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parpos' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parpos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parpos frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Parpos' office is located at 2014 Washington St Fl 2, Newton, MA 02462. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parpos speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital