Dr. Ueda has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stefanie Ueda, MD is a oncology specialist in San Francisco, CA. She currently practices at University of California At San Francisco and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of California At San Francisco1825 4th St, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-9600
Ucsf Comprehensive Cancer Center
Mt Zion Hosp & Med Ctr of the Ucsf1600 Divisadero St, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-9600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ueda?
She saved my life. Cannot sufficiently describe my respect for her. She works long hours and is a rock star!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stefanie Ueda, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ueda's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ueda accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ueda frequently treats Hysterectomy - Open , Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic, and Gynecologic Cancer.
Dr. Ueda's office is located at 1825 4th St, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus