Dr. Stefanie Fry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fry's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stefanie Fry, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boise, ID. Dr. Fry completed a residency at U NM. She currently practices at Idaho Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fry is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- MA Genl Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- U NM, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- U NM, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U NM, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Idaho Cardiology Associates
Idaho Cardiology Associates300 E Jefferson St Ste 101, Boise, ID 83712 Existing Patients: (208) 322-1680
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fry?
Thanks for the restart The old man with the gout attack Thank you for what you do I am sure that you help a lot of people Thanks again Chuck
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fry frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Fry's office is located at 300 E Jefferson St Ste 101, Boise, ID 83712. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke's Boise Medical Center
- St. Luke's Elmore Medical Center