Dr. Stanley Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stanley Kim, MD is a hematology specialist in Claremont, CA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Brooklyn-Caledonian Hosp. He currently practices at Stanley I Kim MD and is affiliated with LAC + USC Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Usc/Norris Cancer Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Brooklyn-Caledonian Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Brooklyn-Caledonian Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- TriWest Champus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stanley I Kim MD
Stanley I Kim MD981 W Foothill Blvd, Claremont, CA 91711 Existing Patients: (909) 624-7200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Dr. Stanley Kim is my new doctor and he is the best! Extremely thorough, explains everything in detail, is compassionate and caring. I developed a blood clot while taking the drug, Tamoxifen. My previous doctor would not help me through this situation. I found Dr Kim. Not only is he treating me but found the cause. I highly recommend him . Thank you, Dr. Kim
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Kim's office is located at 981 W Foothill Blvd, Claremont, CA 91711. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim speaks Spanish, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- LAC + USC Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Regional Hospital