Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Stacy Stratmann, MD is a general surgery specialist in Shiloh, IL. Dr. Stratmann completed a residency at Baylor University Med Center. She currently practices at Lincoln Surgical Group and is affiliated with HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stratmann is board certified in General Surgery.
- Baylor University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stratmann?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stratmann has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stratmann frequently treats Thyroid Nodule, Gallstones, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Stratmann's office is located at 1414 Cross St Ste 330, Shiloh, IL 62269. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Belleville
- Memorial Hospital East