Dr. S Samuel Bederman, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Bederman completed a residency at University of Toronto Division of Orthopaedic Surgery. He currently practices at Restore Orthopedics and Spine Center and is affiliated with Casa Colina Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bederman is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Restore Orthopedics and Spine Center
Restore Orthopedics and Spine Center1120 W La Veta Ave Ste 300, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (714) 598-1745
- UCSF, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Royal Adelaide Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of Toronto Division of Orthopaedic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Toronto / Faculty of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Toronto, Medical School — 2001
- University of Western Ontario, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bederman?
Dr. Bederman is not the usual physician that just once to get the patient quickly out the door to move on to the next one waiting. He spends time with the patient and allows for an open discussion. It turns out that at this time I don't need spinal surgery, but if I ever did I would go to him. I highly recommend him as a caring doctor, sadly a vanishing breed in today's world.
- Casa Colina Hospital
- Children's Hospital Of Orange County
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital