Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Srikrishin Rohra, MD
Dr. Srikrishin Rohra, MD is
- Saint Francis Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- DC General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Mumbai, Medical School — 1984
- Affinity Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Physicians Health Network
- Railroad Medicare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Persian, Sindhi
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rohra?
My experience with Dr. Rohra was excellent. I felt he was very knowledgeable and thourough. I would highly recommend him to a family member or a friend. Great experience overall.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Srikrishin Rohra, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Rohra's profile.
Dr. Rohra in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rohra frequently treats the following conditions: Hypothyroidism, Congestive Heart Failure and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rohra's office is located at 2485 High School Ave Ste 103 Concord, CA 94520. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rohra is able to speak Hindi, Persian and Sindhi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rohra provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Srikrishin Rohra, MD is affiliated with Concord Medical Center, San Ramon Regional Medical Center and Stanford Health Care Valleycare.
Yes, Dr. Srikrishin Rohra, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Srikrishin Rohra, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Concord Medical Center
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Stanford Health Care Valleycare
Rohra Cardiovascular Inc
Rohra Cardiovascular Inc.2485 High School Ave Ste 103, Concord, CA 94520 (925) 233-4480
- 2 5565 W Las Positas Blvd, Pleasanton, CA 94588 (925) 847-3000