Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Srikrishin Rohra, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pleasanton, CA. He currently practices at Rohra Cardiovascular Inc and is affiliated with Concord Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rohra is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Saint Francis Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- DC General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Mumbai, Medical School — 1984
- Affinity Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Persian, Sindhi
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rohra?
My experience with Dr. Rohra was excellent. I felt he was very knowledgeable and thourough. I would highly recommend him to a family member or a friend. Great experience overall.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Rohra specializes in Heart Conditions. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rohra frequently treats the following conditions: Hypothyroidism, Congestive Heart Failure, and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rohra's office is located at 5565 W Las Positas Blvd Ste 300, Pleasanton, CA 94588. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rohra is able to speak Sindhi, Farsi, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rohra provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Srikrishin Rohra, MD is affiliated with Concord Medical Center and San Ramon Regional Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Srikrishin Rohra, MD holds board certifications in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Rohra has over 38 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Srikrishin Rohra, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Concord Medical Center
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Stanford Health Care Valleycare