Dr. Spencer Richlin, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Richlin completed a residency at The Stamford Hospital. He currently practices at Reproductive Medicine Associates of Connecticut and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Reproductive Medicine Associates of Connecticut
Reproductive Medicine Associates of Connecticut103 Newtown Rd Ste 1a, Danbury, CT 06851 (203) 731-2520
Reproductive Medicine Associates of Connecticut260 Long Ridge Rd Ste A, Stamford, CT 06902 (203) 595-5455
Poughkeepsie, NY Fertility Center68 W Cedar St, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 (203) 750-7400
Reproductive Medicine Associates of Connecticut115 Technology Dr Unit C200, Trumbull, CT 06611 (203) 880-5340
Reproductive Medicine Associates of Connecticut761 Main Ave Ste 200, Norwalk, CT 06851 (203) 750-7400
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- The Stamford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University Of Southern California, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richlin?
Dr Richlin is the best. I cannot thank him enough for giving me the confidence to go ahead and get my second dream come true. The whole process has been so easy for me because of him and his staff, I felt in very good and professional hands the whole time and never had any doubt because I felt so comfortable. Thank You from the bottom of my heart Dr. Richlin, thank you also to his wonderful staff, God bless you always for being a wonderful human being and a great great doctor.
- Danbury Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital
- Stamford Hospital