Dr. Spencer Melby, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Melby's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Spencer Melby, MD is a general surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Melby completed a residency at Washington University, St Louis. and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Melby is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Melby?
- Southampton General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Washington University, St Louis, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Washington University, St Louis, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Washington University, St Louis, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Utah School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Melby accepts your insurance.
Dr. Melby frequently treats Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary), Aortic Valve Surgery, and Mitral Valve Surgery.
Dr. Melby's office is located at 660 S Euclid Ave # Cb8234, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Melby speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Melby has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-jewish West County Hospital