Dr. Spencer Frink, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frink's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Spencer Frink, MD is a oncology specialist in Houston, TX. He currently practices at University of Texas M.d. Anderson Cancer Center and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frink is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Texas M.d. Anderson Cancer Center1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 792-6110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frink?
Very Informative. Straight talker. Makes sure all questions you have are answered. Rare for a doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frink accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frink frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Frink's office is located at 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frink has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
- The Hospitals Of Providence East
- The Hospitals Of Providence Memorial Campus
- University Medical Center of El Paso