Dr. Sophie Morse, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Summit, NJ. Dr. Morse completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Radiation Oncology. She currently practices at MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morse is board certified in Hematology.
Medical Diagnostic Associates
Carol G. Simon Cancer Center99 Beauvoir Ave, Summit, NJ 07901 Existing Patients: (908) 608-0078
- University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Radiation Oncology, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Radiation Oncology, Residency Hospital
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 2003
- University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morse?
The best doctors are caring, compassionate, thoughtful and considerate. They listen and acknowledge your concerns without making you feel like you are taking up too much of their time. They have YOUR best interest at heart. That is the description of Dr Morse. I am so thankful to have her as part of my healthcare team and would highly recommend her to all.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center