Dr. Morse has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sophie Morse, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Summit, NJ. Dr. Morse completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Radiation Oncology. She currently practices at MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morse is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Radiation Oncology, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Radiation Oncology, Residency Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 2003
- University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morse?
Dr. Morse is one of those doctors that you feel comfortable with both medically and humanly. Tells it straight but with compassion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sophie Morse, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Morse's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Morse accepts your insurance.
Dr. Morse frequently treats Colorectal Cancer, Anal and Rectal Cancer, and Venous Embolism and Thrombosis.
Dr. Morse's office is located at 99 Beauvoir Ave, Summit, NJ 7901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center