Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yovtcheva accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sonia Yovtcheva, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Yovtcheva completed a residency at Uva/ Roanoke Salem Psychiatric Med Program. She currently practices at Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Yovtcheva is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Uva/Geriatric Psychiatry Program, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Uva/ Roanoke Salem Psychiatric Med Program, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Uva/Roanoke Salem Psychiatric Med Residency Program, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Med Academy Higher Institute Of Med, Medical School — 1984
Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center1 Veterans Dr, Minneapolis, MN 55417 Existing Patients: (612) 467-2264
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yovtcheva?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yovtcheva frequently treats Drug and Alcohol Dependence, Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse, and Personality Disorders.
Dr. Yovtcheva's office is located at 1 Veterans Dr, Minneapolis, MN 55417. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yovtcheva has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.