Dr. Kanjanauthai has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Somsupha Kanjanauthai, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Kanjanauthai completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. She currently practices at Usc University Hospital and is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi Hospital St. Francis. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kanjanauthai is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Medical College of Georgia, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Boston University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Mahidol University-Siriraj Hospital / Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Usc University Hospital1520 San Pablo St Ste 1000, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Existing Patients: (323) 442-5100
USC University Hospital Cardlgy
Univ of Southern California Orthopaedic Surgery Associates1510 San Pablo St, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Existing Patients: (323) 442-6130
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kanjanauthai?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Somsupha Kanjanauthai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kanjanauthai's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kanjanauthai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kanjanauthai frequently treats Shortness of Breath, Wheezing, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Kanjanauthai's office is located at 1520 San Pablo St Ste 1000, Los Angeles, CA 90033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kanjanauthai speaks Thai and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Via Christi Hospital St. Francis
- Ascension Via Christi St. Teresa
- Wesley Medical Center