Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (929) 367-6310.
Dr. Soma Brahmanandam, MD
Dr. Soma Brahmanandam, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Long Island City, NY. Dr. Brahmanandam completed a residency at Umass Memorial Med Center. She currently practices at Mount Sinai Doctors and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brahmanandam is board certified in General Surgery.
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- MPH-Harvard U, Other Education — 2007
- U Mass Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2004
- The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University, Medical School — 2003
- Brown University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health First Health Plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brahmanandam?
- Mount Sinai Queens
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai West
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brahmanandam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Soma Brahmanandam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brahmanandam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brahmanandam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brahmanandam frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Varicose Veins, and Spider Veins.
Dr. Brahmanandam's office is located at 2520 30th Ave Fl 5, Long Island City, NY 11102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brahmanandam speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.