New patients may call (215) 395-9680 to make an appointment.
Dr. Solange Margery-Bertoglia, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Margery-Bertoglia completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. She currently practices at Jefferson Psychiatry Associates and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Esculea de Medicina-San Jose, Costa Rica, Medical School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Keystone Health Plan East
- NGS CoreSource
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Margery-Bertoglia?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Solange Margery-Bertoglia, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Margery-Bertoglia's profile.
Dr. Margery-Bertoglia specializes in Addiction & Substance Abuse. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Margery-Bertoglia frequently treats the following conditions: Nondependent Cocaine Abuse, Nondependent Hallucinogen Abuse, and ADHD and-or ADD. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Margery-Bertoglia's office is located at 33 S 9th St Ste 210-C, Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Solange Margery-Bertoglia, MD is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Dr. Margery-Bertoglia has over 23 years of healthcare experience.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital