Dr. Sohail Khan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Murray, UT. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine. He currently practices at American Heart and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Jordan Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
American Heart and Vascular Institute5292 S College Dr Ste 201, Murray, UT 84123 Existing Patients: (801) 215-9011
- St Lukes Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- 2013, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Of Utah Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Aga Khan University / Aga Khan Medical College, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Other Education — 2002
- 2000, Other Education
- Beth Israel Deaconess Harvard, Other Education
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Dr. Khan is very knowledgeable and caring as well as innovative in procedure and technique. I have witnessed several patients undergo new and innovative peripheral procedures with excellent results including a significant increase in quality of life and reduction of painful side effects of peripheral disease. I would highly recommend him.
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
- Jordan Valley Medical Center - West Valley Campus
- Lone Peak Hospital