Dr. Sohail Khan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sohail Khan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Murray, UT. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine. He currently practices at American Heart and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Jordan Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Lukes Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Utah Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Aga Khan University / Aga Khan Medical College, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Other Education — 2002
- Beth Israel Deaconess Harvard, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Dr. Khan is very knowledgeable and caring as well as innovative in procedure and technique. I have witnessed several patients undergo new and innovative peripheral procedures with excellent results including a significant increase in quality of life and reduction of painful side effects of peripheral disease. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Venous Insufficiency, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 5292 S College Dr Ste 201, Murray, UT 84123. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
- Jordan Valley Medical Center - West Valley Campus
American Heart and Vascular Institute5292 S College Dr Ste 201, Murray, UT 84123 (801) 215-9011