Dr. Srivastava has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Smita Srivastava, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Woburn, MA. Dr. Srivastava completed a residency at Tufts Med Center. She currently practices at Psychological Care Associates. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Srivastava is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Tufts Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Psychological Care Associates
Jeffrey P Gilbard, M.d.12 Alfred St Ste 200, Woburn, MA 01801 Existing Patients: (781) 646-0500
- 2 92 Montvale Ave Ste 2450, Stoneham, MA 02180 Existing Patients: (781) 646-0500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Srivastava?
She is able to figure things out and zone in on problems very quickly. She has an incredible memory, so that she was able to assist me in implementing a solid and efficient plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Srivastava accepts your insurance.
Dr. Srivastava frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Srivastava's office is located at 12 Alfred St Ste 200, Woburn, MA 01801. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.