Dr. Salman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sinasi Salman, MD is a nephrology specialist in Statesville, NC. Dr. Salman completed a residency at Saint Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at NORTHLAKE NEPHROLOGY and is affiliated with Davis Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salman is board certified in Nephrology.
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Strong Meml Hosp/U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Ege U, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northlake Nephrology1665 Davie Ave, Statesville, NC 28677 Existing Patients: (704) 978-0052
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salman?
He is very good doctor. He will take The time to explain to You in great detail A+ doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sinasi Salman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Salman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Salman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Salman frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Kidney Infection, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Salman's office is located at 1665 Davie Ave, Statesville, NC 28677. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salman speaks Turkish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Davis Regional Medical Center
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
- Lake Norman Regional Medical Center