Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Sina Nafisi, MD
Dr. Sina Nafisi, MD is
- Banner Good Samaritan Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Banner Good Samaritan Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Ross University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Alta Health Network
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Banner Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nafisi?
My experience was excellent in every way. The staff was efficient and thorough walking me through every step. Dr Nafisi was kind and thorough and I would recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Sina Nafisi, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Nafisi's profile.
Dr. Nafisi in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Nafisi frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Nafisi's office is located at 1331 N 7th St Ste 190 Phoenix, AZ 85006. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Nafisi is able to speak Persian and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nafisi provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Sina Nafisi, MD is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix, St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center, St. Luke's Medical Center and Tempe St. Luke's Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Sina Nafisi, MD holds board certification in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Sina Nafisi, MD has a star rating of 3.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
- St. Luke's Medical Center
- Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Phoenix Heart Center
Phoenix Heart Center1331 N 7th St Ste 190, Phoenix, AZ 85006 (602) 234-0064
Phoenix Heart Center1492 S Mill Ave Ste 113, Tempe, AZ 85281 (602) 234-0004