Dr. Sidney Alexander, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alexander's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sidney Alexander, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Alexander completed a residency at Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Lahey Outpatient Center, Lexington and is affiliated with Emerson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alexander is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Peter Bent Brigham Hosp-Har, Fellowship Hospital — 1962
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1958
- Harvard University / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1957
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alexander?
Sid, I’m still going at 90 thanks to you. Alice and I live in Bozeman MT. Best to you and Susan. My bypasses are 46 years old. Carl
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alexander accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alexander frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Alexander's office is located at 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alexander has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emerson Hospital
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center