Dr. Siamak Barkhordarian, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Barkhordarian completed a residency at Temple University Hosp/temple University. He currently practices at Siamak Barkhordarian, M.D., F.A.C.S. and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Barkhordarian is board certified in General Surgery.
Siamak Barkhordarian, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Cedars-Sinai Office8631 W 3rd St Ste 540e, Los Angeles, CA 90048 Existing Patients: (310) 880-3933
- Yale University School Med/Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Temple University Hosp/temple University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, National University Of Ireland, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barkhordarian?
One in a million. Integrity! Truly cares about the patient before anything else. Patient first! Can't say enough good about this man who spent a long time to talk to, and convince my husband to give up smoking and have the body heal itself instead of insisting on surgery. Thank you. You are an amazing human being.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Southern California Hospital at Culver City
- Southern California Hospital At Hollywood