Dr. Saha has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shonali Saha, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Smyrna, GA. Dr. Saha completed a residency at Cambridge Hosp-Harvard Med. She currently practices at Whole & Healthy You and is affiliated with Ridgeview Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saha is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- John Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Cambridge Hosp-Harvard Med, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Cambridge Hospital Harvard Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Whole & Healthy You
Whole & Healthy You3020 Highlands Pkwy Se Ste G, Smyrna, GA 30082 Existing Patients: (678) 355-8722
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saha?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shonali Saha, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saha's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saha frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling, and Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling.
Dr. Saha's office is located at 3020 Highlands Pkwy Se Ste G, Smyrna, GA 30082. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ridgeview Medical Center