Dr. Shohreh Taavoni, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taavoni's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shohreh Taavoni, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Taavoni completed a residency at U Hawaii. She currently practices at DOCTORS MAKING HOUSE CALLS and is affiliated with Duke Health Raleigh Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taavoni is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Univ Of North Carolina Cahpel Hill, Fellowship Hospital
- Saint George`s University / School of Medicine, Medical School
- U Hawaii, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Undergraduate School — 1979
- George Wash University, Undergraduate School
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Doctors Making House Calls
Doctors Making House Calls2511 Old Cornwallis Rd Ste 200, Durham, NC 27713 Existing Patients: (919) 932-5700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taavoni?
Dr. Taavoni is the kindest, most thorough and most compassionate doctor I have had.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taavoni accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taavoni frequently treats Diabetes Type 2, Arthritis, and Muscle Weakness.
Dr. Taavoni's office is located at 2511 Old Cornwallis Rd Ste 200, Durham, NC 27713. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Taavoni speaks Farsi, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Taavoni has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital
- Johnston Health
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus