Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Shoban Dave, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Louisville, CO. He currently practices at Flatiron Allergy And Asthma Center and is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dave is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Mayo Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Medical University of South Carolina, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dave?
Dr Dave and everyone at Flatirons have been great. My sometimes-severe lifelong allergy to cats was completely fixed after 5 months of treatment, still great at 18 months. Always professional & friendly, they have my full appreciation and gratitude. My daughter gets to keep her cat:)
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Dave frequently treats the following conditions: Hives, Acute Sinusitis, and Allergic Asthma. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Dave's office is located at 90 Health Park Dr Ste 170, Louisville, CO 80027. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Shoban Dave, MD is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital and Good Samaritan Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Shoban Dave, MD holds board certifications in Allergy & Immunology.
Dr. Dave has over 21 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.4/5 for Dr. Shoban Dave, MD. Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center