Dr. Shivang Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shivang Shah, MD is a cardiology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Drexel University College Of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pa. He currently practices at Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians and is affiliated with Franciscan Health Indianapolis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pa, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of South Florida, Tampa, Fl, Fellowship Hospital
- Drexel University College Of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pa, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine , Detroit, Mi, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 5330 E Stop 11 Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis
- Franciscan Health Mooresville
Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians
Indiana Heart Physicians5330 E Stop 11 Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46237 (317) 893-1900