Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (301) 719-2303.
Dr. Sherry L.H. Maragh, MD
Dr. Sherry L.H. Maragh, MD is a dermatologist in Rockville, MD. Dr. Maragh completed a residency at Mayo Clinic. She currently practices at Greater Washington Dermatology - Rockville and is affiliated with Inova Loudoun Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maragh is board certified in Dermatology.
French, Italian, Spanish
- Rochester University Strong Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Mercy Med Ctr/u Maryland, Internship Hospital — 2001
- UNIV OF MD SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
- Pyramid Life
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maragh?
Dr.Sherry Maragh was very pleasant, proficient and punctual. She was so thorough in explaining my surgical procedure that I felt completely at ease and that I was in competent hands. I will strongly recommend Maragh Dermatology to my family and friends.
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sherry L.H. Maragh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maragh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maragh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maragh frequently treats Acanthosis Nigricans, Acne, and Acne Keloid.
Dr. Maragh's office is located at 2401 Research Blvd Suite 260, Rockville, MD 20850. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maragh speaks Spanish, French, and Italian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Maragh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Greater Washington Dermatology - Rockville
Greater Washington Dermatology - Rockville2401 Research Blvd Suite 260, Rockville, MD 20850 Existing Patients: (301) 719-2303
Advanced Dermatology - Ashburn
Advanced Dermatology - Ashburn45155 Research Place 140, Ashburn, VA 20147 Existing Patients: (703) 745-5213
Advanced Dermatology - Warrenton
Advanced Dermatology - Warrenton419 Holiday Court 10, Warrenton, VA 20186 Existing Patients: (540) 202-7460