Dr. Davidson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sheldon Davidson, MD is a hematology specialist in Porter Ranch, CA. Dr. Davidson completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. He currently practices at UCLA Porter Ranch Oncology & Hematology and is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davidson is board certified in Hematology.
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1968
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1965
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1964
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UCLA Porter Ranch Oncology & Hematology
UCLA Porter Ranch Hematology19950 Rinaldi St Ste 310, Porter Ranch, CA 91326 Existing Patients: (818) 271-2500
Leavey Cancer Center
Northridge Hospital Medical Center18300 Roscoe Blvd, Northridge, CA 91325 Existing Patients: (818) 773-6363
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davidson?
My first visit went very well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sheldon Davidson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Davidson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davidson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Davidson frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Davidson's office is located at 19950 Rinaldi St Ste 310, Porter Ranch, CA 91326. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Davidson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center