Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rifkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shelby Rifkin, MD is a hematology specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Rifkin completed a residency at Evanston Hospital. He currently practices at Bellin Psychiatric Center Oncology Inc.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rifkin is board certified in Hematology.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Northwestern, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Evanston Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Evanston Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1969
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bellin Psychiatric Center Oncology Inc.1580 Commanche Ave, Green Bay, WI 54313 Existing Patients: (920) 435-8326
Saint Anthony Medical Center
Saint Anthony Medical Center5666 E State St, Rockford, IL 61108 Existing Patients: (815) 227-2273
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rifkin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rifkin frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Rifkin's office is located at 1580 Commanche Ave, Green Bay, WI 54313. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rifkin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.