Dr. Mitchell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sheila Mitchell, MD is a family medicine specialist in Siletz, OR. Dr. Mitchell completed a residency at Presby Inter-Comm Hosp. She currently practices at Siletz Community Health Clinic Pharmacy and is affiliated with Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mitchell is board certified in Family Practice.
- Presby Inter-Comm Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Los Angeles Co Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1985
- LaSalle U Schl of Med, Medical School — 1982
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mitchell?
Love her! She always goes out of her way to make sure all my questions are answered and takes her time
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sheila Mitchell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mitchell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mitchell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mitchell frequently treats Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening , Hepatitis Screening, and HeartAware Online Risk Screening.
Dr. Mitchell's office is located at 200 Gwee Shut Rd, Siletz, OR 97380. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mitchell speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center