Dr. Marcus has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sheila Marcus, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Marcus completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. She currently practices at University Of Michigan Psych and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marcus is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Of Michigan Psych
Ambulatory Psychiatry4250 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (734) 764-6443
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marcus?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sheila Marcus, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marcus' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marcus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marcus frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Marcus' office is located at 4250 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan