Dr. Sheila Borboli-Gerogiannis, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Borboli-Gerogiannis completed a residency at MA Eye Ear Infirm Harvard Med Sch. She currently practices at MASS EYE AND EAR INFIRMARY. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Borboli-Gerogiannis is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary
Boston Office243 Charles St Fl 1, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-3202
Massachusetts Eye and Ear
Longwood800 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 573-3202
- LSU Eye Ctr LA State U, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- MA Eye Ear Infirm Harvard Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Athens U Med Sch, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Borboli-Gerogiannis?
Always happy to see my provider exceptional visit