Dr. Shawn Richards, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Richards' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shawn Richards, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Moscow, ID. Dr. Richards completed a residency at University Of Kentucky. He currently practices at Clearview Eye Clinic and is affiliated with Pullman Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Richards is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Kentucky, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Spokane Deaconess Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Brigham Young University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Medicaid of Idaho
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Uniform Medical Plan
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richards?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Richards accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richards frequently treats Presbyopia, Nearsightedness, and Farsightedness.
Dr. Richards' office is located at 2500 W A St Ste 202, Moscow, ID 83843. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Richards speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Richards has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Pullman Regional Hospital