Dr. Shaun Conlon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Conlon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shaun Conlon, MD is a nephrology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Conlon completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Atlanta Nephrology Associates, PC and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Conlon is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 2007
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atlanta Nephrology Associates, PC
Atlanta Nephrology Associates, PC5667 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 260, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 255-1030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Conlon?
Dr. Conlon is an outstanding nephrologist. He listens thoroughly to you regarding your dialysis experiences while treating medical needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Conlon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Conlon frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Conlon's office is located at 5667 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 260, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Conlon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Northside Hospital