Dr. Hall has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sharynn Hall, MD is a hematology specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Hall completed a residency at Yale Primary Care. She currently practices at Danbury Pharmacy and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hall is board certified in Hematology.
- Yale University Som New Haven, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale Primary Care, Residency Hospital
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Danbury Pharmacy95 Locust Ave, Danbury, CT 06810 Existing Patients: (203) 739-7029
Western Connecticut Medical Group
Western Connecticut Medical Group General Surgery21 Elm St, New Milford, CT 06776 Existing Patients: (860) 210-5300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hall?
Dr. Hall is the best Oncology doctor at the Danbury Praxair Center. My previous doctors didn't pay attention to my needs. Dr. Hall has is proactive, has an excellent bedside manner, reliable, honest and keeps you informed of all the pros and cons to your medical condition. Her and her team of nurses and assistance have made an unexpected medical condition a whole lite brighter. Trust is the key and she definitely has mine!
- Danbury Hospital