Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reimold accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sharon Reimold, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Reimold completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. She currently practices at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and is affiliated with William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reimold is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Women's Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390 Existing Patients: (214) 645-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reimold?
Very thorough and insightful review of condition. Thorough, patient, clear explanations. Spends time needed, not rushed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reimold frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Reimold's office is located at 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reimold has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital