Dr. Cook has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sharolyn Cook, DO is a interventional cardiology specialist in Bartlesville, OK. She currently practices at BLUESTEM CARDIOLOGY and is affiliated with Drumright Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center, Other Education — 2010
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St John Cardiology3460 E Frank Phillips Blvd, Bartlesville, OK 74006 Existing Patients: (918) 332-3600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cook?
Love her. She is very kind and caring. I have never had a doctor that seemed so concerned about my problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sharolyn Cook, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cook's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cook accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cook frequently treats Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Cook's office is located at 3460 E Frank Phillips Blvd, Bartlesville, OK 74006. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Drumright Regional Hospital
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Medical Center