Dr. Serie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shannon Serie, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Franklin, TN. Dr. Serie completed a residency at Medical College Virginia Hospitals. She currently practices at Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center and is affiliated with Williamson Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Serie is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Medical College Virginia Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Medical College Virginia Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center
Vanderbilt Ingram-Cancer Center Cool Springs324 Cool Springs Blvd, Franklin, TN 37067 Existing Patients: (615) 936-8422
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Serie?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Serie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Serie frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Breast Cancer, and Anemia.
Dr. Serie's office is located at 324 Cool Springs Blvd, Franklin, TN 37067. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Williamson Medical Center