Dr. Shannon Sniff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sniff's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shannon Sniff, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Sniff completed a residency at University Of Texas Medical Branch (Utmb). She currently practices at Depelchin Children's Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sniff is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Of Texas Medical Branch (Utmb), Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University Of Texas Medical Branch (Utmb), Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Medical School — 2006
- Texas A&M University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sniff?
My daughter has seen Dr. Sniff sense she was 5 years old she is now 12. Dr. Sniff has been the only one to listen, and to get her on the right medication. My daughter goes to school now and is going great thanks to her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sniff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sniff frequently treats Anxiety, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), and Autism.
Dr. Sniff's office is located at 4950 Memorial Dr, Houston, TX 77007. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sniff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Depelchin Children's Center
Depelchin Childrens Center4950 Memorial Dr, Houston, TX 77007 (713) 730-2335
Amanda Pike, MA, LPC www.amandapikelpc.com, Missouri City, TX
Fort Bend Psychiatry4501 Cartwright Rd Ste 102, Missouri City, TX 77459 (281) 499-9402
- 3 4502 Riverstone Blvd, Missouri City, TX 77459 (281) 499-9402