Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients may call (502) 220-4021 to make an appointment.
Dr. Shanker Chandiramani, MD
Dr. Shanker Chandiramani, MD is a cardiology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Chandiramani completed a residency at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Pontiac, Mi. They currently practice at Baptist Health Medical Group Cardiology and are affiliated with Baptist Health La Grange. They accept multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chandiramani is board certified in Cardiology.
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Pontiac, Mi, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Pontiac, Mi, Residency Hospital — 1986
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- N.H.L. Municipal Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- Advantage Care Network (ACN)
- Alliance Health Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Center Care
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health
- Health Net
- Hospice & Palliative Care Services,Inc.
- Indiana Health Network
- Kentucky Racing Health and Welfare
- Lincoln Financial Group
- National Preferred Provider Network
- National Provider Network
- Owensboro Community Health Network
- Passport Health Plan
- Preferred Health Plan, Inc.
- Sagamore Health Network
- SIHO Insurance Services
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Today's Options
- United Church of Christ
- United Teacher Associates Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chandiramani?
Dr "C" as he is affectionately known- is one of the best physicians of any kind I've ever been to. He is friendly, thorough, professional and incredibly knowledgeable. He put my fears of a cardiac catheterization to rest. The procedure was painless and his demeanor is so reasuring while he's performing it. He actually calls you back personally if you call the office. I wish all doctors were like him!
- Baptist Health La Grange
- Baptist Health Louisville
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Shanker Chandiramani, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Chandiramani's profile.
Dr. Chandiramani specializes in Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chandiramani frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Hypertension, and Hyperlipidemia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chandiramani's office is located at 3793 Poplar Level Rd, Louisville, KY 40213. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Shanker Chandiramani, MD is affiliated with Baptist Health La Grange and Baptist Health Louisville.
Yes, Dr. Shanker Chandiramani, MD holds board certifications in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Chandiramani has over 41 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.2/5 for Dr. Shanker Chandiramani, MD. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.