Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Shalini Sood, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Beachwood, OH. Dr. Sood completed a residency at Univ of Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary. She currently practices at CLEVELAND CLINIC FOUNDATION -COLE EYE INSTITUTE and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sood is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Univ of Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cleveland Clinic Foundation -cole Eye Institute
Cleveland Clinic Foundation -cole Eye Institute2000 Auburn Dr Ste 100, Beachwood, OH 44122 Existing Patients: (216) 831-0120
Cleveland Clinic8701 Darrow Rd, Twinsburg, OH 44087 Existing Patients: (216) 445-5277
Rosin Eye Care
Rosin Eyecare645 N Michigan Ave Ste 210, Chicago, IL 60611 Existing Patients: (312) 787-2020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sood?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sood has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sood frequently treats Glaucoma, Ocular Hypertension, and Lazy Eye.
Dr. Sood's office is located at 2000 Auburn Dr Ste 100, Beachwood, OH 44122. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic