Call (316) 333-2173 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Shaker Dakhil, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Dakhil completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Cancer Center of Kansas and is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dakhil is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Michigan School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Spanish
Cancer Center of Kansas
Emporia818 N Emporia St Ste 403, Wichita, KS 67214 Existing Patients: (316) 333-2173
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dakhil?
Dr. Shaker Dakhil is an excellent Doctor. Explains things in a way I can understand and truly cares for his patients. I would definitely recommend him!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dakhil has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shaker Dakhil, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dakhil's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dakhil accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dakhil frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Dakhil's office is located at 818 N Emporia St Ste 403, Wichita, KS 67214. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dakhil speaks Spanish, Arabic, and French. View profile to see all.
- Wesley Medical Center
- Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
- South Central Kansas Medical Center
- Susan B. Allen Memorial Hospital
- William Newton Hospital